Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bloody Run

No... I'm not getting all British on you... it literally was a bloody run. I noticed the pain about 20 minutes into the run and had a pretty good idea that one of my toenails was cutting into the toe next to it. And it just kept getting worse, but I ran through it. When I got home and took my shoe off, there was the evidence bleeding all the way through my thick running sock. Ouch.



I did W3D1 of OHR tonight. Tonight's run was not a great one. Not even a good one. It was just one of the runs that you finish and put behind you, chalking it up to a bad day. Frankly, I felt like I had never even started running for the past two days, like it was a totally foreign concept, and I was kind of afraid to go do my run tonight because it seemed surreal to think that I was going to run for 30 minutes. I don't know what was up with that, but it is like I totally disassociated myself from running in the span of two days since my last run.

But I hit the track and did my best... and now I really am going to put it behind me and look forward to better days. This wasn't one of them. Enough said.

No comments: