Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Down in the Depths

One thing that drives me CRAZY is when people do not respect the lane designations on a crowded track. There is a reason that there are Walk, Jog, and Run lanes, and I swear that I am going to get a cattle prod and police the track soon if these jocks (read: jerks) don't start following the rules and stop interfering with my run enjoyment. Get the eff out of my personal space!

Can you tell that I had a crappy day??? Can you say BITCH?

Okay, so my run went pretty well. This was W5D1 (oh my gosh, I am almost half way done with the One Hour Runner program!!!), and so it was my typical 30 minute run. Thursday's run will be 32 minutes, and then on Saturday I will run for 38 minutes. It's definitely a doable schedule this week.

My eating has been erratic this week. We have vendors visiting from overseas at work, and thus I have been eating some high calorie food that I have typically been avoiding for a couple of months. I am also feeling wildly bloated, and do not want to go anywhere NEAR the scale for fear of tumbling into a massively depressed state when I see the reading on it.

And, on that note, I am now going to watch The Biggest Loser on my DVR and get some motivation for the rest of the week! Onward and downward!

1 comment:

Terra aka The Dark Lily said...

hope your week is going better