Thursday, October 9, 2008

First Time Without a DOR

Since I wimped out on my Tuesday run and ended up doing it on Wednesday, I missed my DOR (day of rest) between runs and ran again this evening. I have been religious about my DORs because I do not want to be sidelined with an injury if I can avoid it, but this was the only way for me to get all three runs in this week.

I did just fine and was not as tired as I feared I might be. 34 minutes for my W7D2 run, with my next run scheduled for Sunday. That run will be 45 minutes, which seems pretty amazing to me!

I actually have been fighting a migraine ever since Monday, and it was coming on really strong before I went running. The good news is that I feel a bit better after the run and was able to eat a good dinner relatively pain-free. Hopefully this darn thing will finally go away because five days with a migraine has been pretty miserable.

Tomorrow night I have a manicure and pedicure scheduled, and then Saturday I have my "day of beauty", completed with a new haircut. Wish me luck, and may I be a more glamorous woman when I do my 45 minute run on Sunday!

2 comments:

friedmsw said...

Hope you enjoy your "day of beauty". Have a great week!!

Delane said...

Post some hair pics!