Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Sore

I am sore. All over.

I did the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD last night on my DOR. I was a little sore today, but it was the good kind where you know you did something that worked some neglected muscles, but nothing crazy enough to sideline you.

Then I did my 30 minute run tonight.

I was a bit sore when I started. I worked through it while running, but started to feel some seizing up in my legs during my cool-down walk. Then I came home, fed the child and got her in bed, made some dinner and sat down to watch The Biggest Loser on my DVR.

I started having trouble getting off the couch during potty breaks. And once it was over, I could barely haul my sorry ass up to stagger to the computer.

I am going to take a pain-killer before heading to bed, and then I am going to pray that I am more limber and pain-free tomorrow when I wake up.

And I actually plan on doing the DVD again tomorrow. I truly am a glutton for punishment.

2 comments:

Terra aka The Dark Lily said...

sounds like a tough workout

friedmsw said...

I have heard that "The Shred" is a challenging workout. Also, have heard from others that they have had good results from it.