Thursday, October 23, 2008

Three More Days And Counting!

Just three more days to the Trick or Treat Trot 5K on Sunday, and I am both excited and nervous! But no matter how I do, I'll get a t-shirt so it's worth the price of admission. ;-)

I finished my last run before the race, and it was a good one. I had the track to myself (yippee!) and felt strong. Not as fast a pace as my last couple of runs, but I'll take it.

On the scale front, I was down about 5 of those horrid 7 pounds as of this morning and I had a good, on-plan day so hopefully the scale will be kind to be again in the morning.

Other than that, it was the same old same old for me today. No good stories, nothing exciting except a random hallway encounter with one of the most handsome men in the world who just happens to work at my company. There's nothing like that serious hunk of hot man to make me wanna stay on plan and make my run a good one! Ah, a fat chick can dream, can't she?!?

3 comments:

Delane said...

Woot Woot, I'm still a game day decision but I'll be there regardless!!! your going to rock it! congrats on all of your accoplishments, you've earned all that you have and will achieve.

Al's CL Reviews said...

Hot men making you stay on target! LOL!

Good luck with the 5K. You should be so proud of how far you have come!!!

friedmsw said...

"Trick or Trot" How cute!! Best wishes on the run. I bet you will do great!!