Sunday, December 7, 2008

60 Becomes 30 on 12/7

I was supposed to do a 60 minute run, but I just was not up to it today. My "three runs per week" plan has not happened the past two weeks, and I can sure feel the difference in my energy and endurance.

I want to say that next week I will be back on track and on plan, but I already know that I have plans on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday that will make it impossible for me to get to the gym for a run. So maybe I am going to have to take it easy on myself and be happy with two runs per week and a slower weight loss in December. It is certainly better than the 5 to 10 pound gain that I usually have each year around this time.

But once January gets here I need to kick it in gear in order to get in shape for the Hustle Up The Hancock event that I am doing in February... 94 floors of stairs is certainly going to be a challenge for me!

2 comments:

Melissa M. said...

This time of year can be a real challenge. Hope you can find a good balance for yourself! :-)

Al's CL Reviews said...

You are doing so great.