Sunday, January 18, 2009

Day 2

Jillian, have mercy on me! Can you not see my tears (probably not, as they do not show up on the computer screen)?

As you may have guessed, I just finished Day 2 of the 30 Day Shred, and now I am trying to jiggle my wiggly limbs upstairs to get ready and pick my mom up for some shopping.

I am going to try a 30 minute run later, but we shall see how that goes with this sore body! I better look like a damn supermodel after doing this workout for 30 days straight (riiiiiiiight).


**************************************UPDATE*****************************************

I did run today... over 3 1/2 miles for the whole workout. And I bet I am going to be crying tomorrow with some seriously sore legs when I meet up with Jillian!

1 comment:

A Daunting Tale of the Scale said...

I'm LOVING (and hating) the 30 Day Shred. I dont do it everyday, but about 3 days a week with other workouts thrown in for a good mix. But WOW do I feel it after I do Jillians workout. I find myself getting angry with her, but that pushes me through lol