Saturday, January 17, 2009

Dear Jillian...

Starting today, I am going to give you 30 days of my life. I am going to wake up earlier each morning and let you work your 30 Day Shred magic on my body. You *are* a bully, but that is exactly what I deserve right now because I have been a wimp lately.

I will meet you in my family room tomorrow so that you can kick my ass once more. And please don't tease me too much if I have to hold on to a chair while I do squats with the psycho-sore legs that I am sure to have after today's workout.

My fat is in your hands, Jillian. Shred it well.

-N

3 comments:

Melissa M. said...

Ok, you are totally braver than me if you are going to do the Shred workouts. *bows in worship*

Carly said...

WTG! It is a great workout that kicks your butt, but it gets results.

Al's CL Reviews said...

You are braver than I!!!!