Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I Have Socks in My Bra!

Thought that might get your attention!

An update on my mom, and then the status of the day: Mom's surgery went well. She did not get along with her pain medication, so she was in sorry shape when we left her, but everything is going well and they expect to release her tomorrow. Thank you for you thoughts and prayers!

And I really do have socks in my bra! Well, wrapped around the straps at least! I wrapped a padded running sock around each strap tonight in order to complete Day 4 of the 30 Day Shred, and it worked okay but not well. They kept slipping off, so I ended up finishing the bouncy cardio segments with my hands holding my boobs as flat and still as possible.

I am going to order an Enell bra tomorrow (thanks, Melissa!), and will be putting big band-aids under my straps to prevent it from getting worse until then (thanks, Delane!). I will make it work!

Now I am going to go watch The Biggest Loser and get myself inspired all over again!

2 comments:

Carly said...

Best wishes to your mama!

I am LMAO at the socks in the bra. I had to pull out the big big bra for that dvd. I hate the bounce factor.

Al's CL Reviews said...

This video sounds scary.

I got my bra at Intimacy. I don't know what kind it is, but I don't move.
My jugs are large too 40DD.