Monday, May 25, 2009

Healthy You Challenge Update - Week 3

Weight Change Last Week
- 0.6 Pounds

Exercise
5/19
2.6 Mile Run
13 Minutes Wii Gold's Gym Cardio Workout

5/21
2.2 Mile Run

5/22
15 Minute Walk at Lunch

5/23
10 Minute Kettlebell Workout

5/24
2.34 Mile Run
10 Minutes Weight Training (Lower Body)

5/25
2.52 Mile Run
12 Minutes Wii EA Sports Active Personal Trainer (30 Day Challenge, - Intermediate - Day 1)


First of all, I want to thank all of you that left me comments here or messages at the Scale Junkie check-in last week when I announced my 100 pounds lost milestone. They all meant so much to me, and I really appreciate your support!

My weight loss has been soooooooooooooo slow these past three weeks. I kicked it up on the exercise this week, and I really hope that the scale starts moving downward at a better clip again. But at least I know that I am doing the right things to make this happen.

I also had a great weekend over this long holiday, and even though I was very busy with social activities I was able to keep a pretty good grip on my eating and drinking. That is certainly a win for me!

Onward to another week, and hopefully to another drop on the scale!

3 comments:

Mama Bear June said...

Awesome job at the healthy choices this past week! The scale will no doubt catch up.
Path to Health

A Daunting Tale of Scale Warfare said...

I'm glad youre enjoying the EA Sports Active. I cant for the life of me figure out the inline skating either. I have started unchecking the box for it when I review the upcoming workout. I've added a customized cardio workout that I'm adding to the end of the days that are short on cardio. I'm having a lot of fun with it!

I just bought some stronger resistance bands at Target today (they had a 3 pack of resistance cords for $25), and plan on using them during tonights workout.

Yay another loss! 0.6 is great. I know some people lose 3 lbs a week, but since I'm not one of them, I have become happy with ANYTHING. This week, even with the increased activity I've had is looking like a big fat 3 lb gain... UGH.

whenilookinthemirror said...

Your exercise is such an inspiration!

I'm really curious about trying EA Sports.

By the way, just wanted to let you know that there is a letter missing from your url link when you leave comments (comes up as "blogsot").