Monday, May 11, 2009

Healthy You Challenge Update

I recently joined the Healthy You Challenge hosted by Scale Junkie, and this is my first weekly update post! I am going to test out some formats for this weekly check-in until I find one that fits well with my goals and achievements each week.

Weight Change Last Week
- 0.8 Pounds

Exercise
5/5: 1.55 Mile Run, 10 Minutes Wii Gold's Gym Cardio Workout
5/7: 2.44 Mile Run
5/9: 3.2 Mile Run
5/10: 14 Minutes Wii Gold's Gym Cardio Workout
5/11: 2.57 Mile Run

It was a good week for running, and I even got in one run above my target three per week. I also had a fun time with the Wii Gold's Gym Cardio Workout, which is basically cardio boxing.

My calorie intake was good except for Saturday when I indulged a bit more than planned at the two birthday parties that I attended, but I was right back on track on Sunday and within target even though it was Mother's Day and we went out for dinner. All in all, a good week!

6 comments:

Mama Bear June said...

Congrats on the loss and the good week! Keep making healthy choices.
Path to Health

Al's CL Reviews said...

WTG!

Sheryl said...

WTG...what a work out schedule. You did a great job getting right back on track again.

Welcome to HYC.

Jenn said...

Look at you - running 5 days! That is awesome!!
I just started the couch to 5K program this week. I've never run - ever - but I did the first day yesterday and I survived!
Thanks for stopping by my blog - I hope you'll be back. I'm adding your blog to my blogroll so I can watch your progress!
Jenn @ Watch My Butt Shrink!

A Daunting Tale of Scale Warfare said...

Your work out schedule is amazing. I really need to get back on track with excercising. Congrats on the loss :D

Yep we got the big night out at the Melting Pot. I've been going there since HS Homecomings and Proms and such, and the big night out is the way to go. SO much food, but it is SO yummy!!

grant said...

Just wanted to say that I have been loving Gold's Gym as well. Just bought EA Sports Active to try and document for a blog as well, but a virus came along interrupted the start of my 30 day challenge.