Friday, May 15, 2009

ONE HUNDRED GONE

I weighed in this morning... and I have officially lost 100 pounds!!!

100.3 pounds, to be exact!!!

Needless to say it was a milestone morning, and it ended up being a pretty darn good day, too.

I was still on a high from the speedwork that I did for last night's run, too. I hit the track late, around 7:00 p.m., and was worried that I would be too tired to do much good. After a warm-up walking lap, I tried to run a fairly fast mile and ended up with a mile time of less than 11 minutes 15 seconds, which is certainly a good time for me. Then I walked another lap, ran another quick one, walked another lap, and ran a final one at a pace of 10 minutes 40 seconds per mile. Woo-hoo! Now if I could just sustain that pace, LOL!

All in all, the last 24 hours have been pretty darn good. And now it is onward and downward to tackle the remaining weight and get to goal!

8 comments:

Al's CL Reviews said...

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenn said...

YAYYYY!!!! That is incredible!!! Congratulations. What a wonderful milestone. I hope you're treating yourself to something reallllllly nice.

A Daunting Tale of Scale Warfare said...

OMG, that is absolutely amazing. I so cant wait for the day that I reach 100lbs!!!! You are doing absolutely amazing :) Good job!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations!!!! That is SO awesome!!!! :)

Carly said...

That is amazing! Great job!

The Daily Mel said...

WOOOO HOOOOO!!!! WTG on reaching such an awesome milestone, Nicole! :)

Mama Bear June said...

That is so wonderful! Congrats on the 100lbs GONE!
Path to Health

Delane said...

Congrats!!!!