Monday, June 1, 2009

Healthy You Challenge Update - Week 4

Weight Change Last Week
- 1.5 Pounds

Exercise
5/26
30 Minutes Wii EA Sports Active Personal Trainer (30 Day Challenge, - Intermediate - Day 2)

5/27
28 Minutes Wii EA Sports Active Personal Trainer (30 Day Challenge, - Intermediate - Day 3)

5/28
2.2 Mile Run

5/31
3.4 Mile Run
22 Minutes Wii EA Sports Active Personal Trainer (30 Day Challenge, - Intermediate - Day 4)


I had a respectable loss this week, and continued on with the EA Sports Active Personal Trainer. One things that was missing from my week was weight work, so I have to work harder at getting that in this week.

Food-wise, things were good and I was in a groove. I dodged a bullet on Friday when my boss was unable to find me as he was taking a group out for Dim Sum in Chinatown. Although I would have enjoyed myself, I can only imagine the calories that I would have consumed. He is a food pusher in a caring way, and always makes sure that we order my favorite things!

Onward to a new week!


8 comments:

Mama Bear June said...

You are doing an awesome job.
Path to Health

Mama Bear June said...

Hey, you should put it in all caps here that you are in ONEDERLAND!!!!! :-D
Path to Health

Al's CL Reviews said...

Great job!

whenilookinthemirror said...

Fantastic! I am intrigued by the Wii.

MochaTrina said...

You did a great job working out. Keep up the good work.

Rebeca @All Vegged Out said...

Yay for the weight loss... Your workouts are inspiring me!

Me said...

ooooooooh you are making me want that Wii Active thing!! lol

CONGRATS on Onederland! What a wonderful thing to accomplish.

Have a great week!

A Daunting Tale of Scale Warfare said...

Look at you rockin' the weight loss!

Congratulations :D