Friday, May 21, 2010

It's Been One Week

So last Friday I weighed in with horror. Up enough to scare the pants off of me. And here I am a week later with GOOD news!

1) My official weigh-in this morning had me down 5.9 pounds. Looks like the gain was mostly fluff!

2) I was on plan the whole week, and tracked everything.

3) I got in three runs since last Friday (and one weight training workout).

4) I feel like my head is back in the game, and I am looking forward to another successful week.

I am crazy busy this weekend with plans every night and multiple ones during each of the days, so I need to make good choices and keep the momentum going!

2 comments:

adauntingtaleofscalewarfare.com said...

Awesome job getting back on track! It sucks facing the scale sometimes, but you faced it :)

Al's CL Reviews said...

Great job!