Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving Photos

I must confess that I wear jeans to work EVERY day. That is one of the biggest reasons why I love working in Engineering! I never dress up unless I have to, like dinner out with vendors or the company holiday party. Even when I go out with friends, it is always jeans and a casual shirt.

But last weekend I indulged in a bit of retail therapy and bought three skirts. I wore one to work on Monday because we had vendors in town for an all-day meeting and were then going out for dinner at a nice restaurant. Seriously, I could not believe the response. So many compliments.

So I decided to wear my new outfit on Thanksgiving, and one of the other guests captured me in photos. This is the first short skirt (short for me) that I have worn in about 15 years! Not too bad... might do it more often since I had my butt grabbed four times during the course of the evening!




2 comments:

Kris said...

You rock that skirt! And the boots. *sigh* I am mildly envious of how you look in the boots. :) Wearing skirts again was a big step for me too. I'm not particularly girly but it's nice to dress the part from time to time.

Al's CL Reviews said...

You look great! I love the boots.