Saturday, November 13, 2010

Weekly Weigh In Results

Down 0.9 pounds. That makes two weeks in a row, which is good news. I also fit in three runs this week (although calling the one-miler on my treadmill a real run is kind of a stretch). All in all a good week.

Ran 4.4 miles this morning. A sanity run to quiet the voices in my head. Planning another one tomorrow. I am trying to work back up to 5 mile runs as that is a good sweet spot for each of my three weekly runs.

Still struggling emotionally, on many levels, but I need to just exit the situation I have been in and move on. I'll chalk it up to a near miss. As #14 on a cute email that I received said "If you are in a relationship that has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it." Enough said.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Way to go on your running and on the scale!! Hugs on emotional crap. Nothing is easy it seems. Relationships are hard.

Melissa said...

Congrats on the loss this week! Relationships are never easy, and I know you've been struggling with this one for a bit now. It sounds like you've made a decision that will let you move forward though, so that's a good thing. {{{hugs}}}

Delane said...

great job