Friday, November 5, 2010

Weekly Weigh In

A near miracle, I tell you! Between the Vegas food and beverage extravaganza (Border Grill, Emeril's New Orleans Fish House, 'Wich Craft, Mesa Grill, Bouchon, and all of the drinking), Frontera Grill (complete with more margaritas than I care to count), and a phenomenal weekend with my friends that included Chicago-style pizza, Sweet Tomatoes, and a huge breakfast out, I am still down 1.4 pounds in the last two weeks!

I'll take it! I even went for a short run tonight to keep the mojo going. Life is good!

5 comments:

outdoor.mom said...

good job on your weight loss!

Donna said...

That is awesome! I can't believe all the food we ate that weekend but it was all good! thanks so much for your hospitality and for staying with me throughout the 10K! I had a great time!

Al's CL Reviews said...

Congrats on the weight loss!

Melissa said...

WTG!!!

Delane said...

great job.