Friday, March 18, 2011

Luck o' the Irish - St. Patrick's Day 2011

I had a whirlwind St. Patty's Day this year... wow! I went on another date with the man that I met last weekend. He took me out for sushi, and we had a great time. I do enjoy him, but I am taking this slowly because I know that my emotions are still tied up with my (hot and cold, on and off) co-worker. I need to cut those ties before I can really give someone else a chance, so I am dating and severing ties all at the same time.

After that date, I went to meet a friend at a local pub for drinks (at 9:00 PM), and ended up meeting a guy there, too. It was a fun evening, but he is from out of town so I do not expect it to go anywhere. But it was nice to hang around with a strong and cute man for the rest of the evening, too.

I really lucked out on St. Patty's Day! :-)

I am also communicating with another man via email, and he is supposed to call me this weekend. As far as emailing goes, he has been the most fun to write with yet. He is well written, well educated, and expressive. Our banter has been excellent.

I guess I am just trying to expose myself to different people right now, to compare and contrast and enjoy myself until something just clicks with someone (and they also have that click with me). But I will say that it is wonderful to be with guys who want to be with me, too, and who don't keep pushing me away/pulling me close/pushing me away like work man did/does to me.

On another note, my buckling down on the eating after all of the beer last weekend worked because I weighed in at 155.9 this week! Alright! 10.9 pounds to goal. I must say that I enjoy wearing my shirts tucked into my pants and wearing cute belts to highlight my waist. It helps me make good food choices on a regular basis.

And only 2 weeks and 3 days until I am cleared for exercise again! So excited!

No comments: