Saturday, March 5, 2011

Moving On

I took the plunge and signed up for one of the Internet dating sites on Thursday night. The responses have been pretty interesting! Most of them are NOs off the bat, but I have actually written to a few of the men who have emailed me. I know that it is like mining for gold, but I am going to take it as an adventure and just see what comes my way. I'll be rejected, I will reject some, but even if I find a couple of nice men to go out with occasionally then it will be worth it. AND it will take my mind off the man who has been messing with my heart and my head these last six months. And that alone was worth the sign-up fee.

Wish me luck!

5 comments:

Kris said...

:-) Good luck and be sure to share the stories! Hopefully you won't get too many guys like this contacting you: http://powerofkris.blogspot.com/2008/06/here-is-scary-one.html

Mel said...

I've been toying with the idea of doing the same thing. I look forward to hearing how it goes for you. Good luck! ;)

Natasha said...

Good luck! I met my husband on a online dating site...ya never know!!

Claudia said...

My aunt met her husband on an internet site, too. He was from England. He ended up moving here and has been here for over 4 years!!! Good for you for having the courage to take a step forward and out of your comfort zone. ;)

adauntingtaleofscalewarfare.com said...

Good luck! Actually how I met my DH :) You should write post about dating adventures!