Monday, May 9, 2011

Just One Thing - Day 1

I did one thing right today. I followed my eating plan. I will admit that I did not eat nearly enough calories today, but I will do better with that tomorrow.

I actually did two things right today by working out. I walked a mile at lunch, and then spent 20 minutes at The Exercise Coach on the strength machines.

And, if you count enjoying my daughter after I picked her up from school, then I even did three things right. And this one made someone else happy, too.

I think I am going to go out on a limb and say that I did four things right. I delivered a performance review to one of my team members and was able to give her a nice (very nice... very very nice) raise, and it made us both very happy. So I am claiming that as the fourth thing that I did right today.

So, even though I cried my way through most of the day, and despite the fact that I did some things very very wrong today, I can recall four things that I did right. I am going to go to bed on that high(ish) note.

And I am going to try to do at least five things right tomorrow.

1 comment:

Al's CL Reviews said...

Good job on your 4 things right!