Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Just One Thing - Day 2

Thank goodness that I was in better spirits today. I really was at the end of my rope yesterday.

Let me think about the things that I did well today:

1) Followed my eating plan (and got in more calories than yesterday, but I still need to up them)
2) Took a 1.5 mile walk at lunch and enjoyed every minute of it
3) Dressed up a in a new outfit
4) Treated my co-worker with respect and as much positivity as I could manage in a very difficult situation
5) Treated myself to a pot of tea after work instead of hiding out by myself at home
6) Added value to the board meeting that I attended this evening
7) Found a place inside of me that is not romantically dead and responded to a "possibility" email
8) Made an appointment to talk to a therapist later this week - BIG +++

I beat my goal of five good things for today. Some of them seem small, but all of them took serious effort on my part because I am not feeling like myself. I'll call this a good day, too.

Onward to Day 3.

1 comment:

Donna said...

I am so happy that you felt better!!