Sunday, January 27, 2013

Flip Flop

Well, the off again-on again relationship with BF is OFF for good. Mexico vacation cancelled and communication over. I am blessed by all of the support from my family and friends, though, and am working to move past this and to get back to a healthy and happy place for me and DD.

I have been following The Four Hour Body plan for almost three weeks now, and I am down about ten pounds. I still have about 25 more to go to get back to my January 2012 weight, but it will come off in time. No rush to get into a bathing suit in a week and a half anymore!!

Still not doing much more than walks at lunch in the exercise department, but that will be changing in the next couple of weeks. One thing at a time.

I am also going to start sessions with a therapist to help me break through on some personal issues that have been plaguing me for years. 2013 should be exciting in many ways, despite the breakup and change of plans.

2 comments:

Delane said...

you will get there. Things happen, and this to will get better.

Nick said...

{{BigHug}}

WTG on 10 lbs in three weeks!