Thursday, March 14, 2013

Good Work

I'm keeping up the good work today! Day 3, and things went well.

Oprah & Deepak 21 Day Meditation Challenge - CHECK! The focus was on respecting the wisdom of our bodies, and it set the tone for the day since I performed the meditation on the way to work this morning.

Exercise - CHECK and DOUBLE CHECK! I have logged over 12,500 steps today since I chose to walk to lunch (about a mile round-trip) and also put in 33 minutes on the treadmill tonight doing W1D2 of the Couch to 5K program tonight. I switched it up a bit by using the "Zombies, Run!" app on my phone which gave it some additional interest!

Food - Good choices despite eating two meals out today.

Breakfast: Nonfat Greek yogurt with mixed berries and crushed almonds

Snack: Raw almonds

Lunch: Chicken burrito bowl with shredded chicken, black beans, lettuce, tomatoes, guacamole, and salsa

Dinner: Miso soup, Ocean Drive sushi roll, Unagi nigiri, red wine

Add some heartfelt conversation with a good friend, and the day was excellent!

No comments: