Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Keep On Truckin'

It's Day 2 since my return, and it has been another good day.

I caught up on the Oprah & Deepak 21 Day Meditation Challenge (http://www.chopracentermeditation.com/Bestsellers/LandingPage.aspx?BookId=178) since I started a day late due to my trip. I am using my train commuting time to perform the meditations, and did one on the way to work and a second one on the way home. I must say that I am enjoying this!

Food wise, it was a solid day. I still need a few more calories to complete the day in a healthy manner, so I am planning a snack after I post.

Breakfast: 1 cup nonfat Greek yogurt with 1 cup mixed berries and 5 crushed almonds

Snack: Quest Brownie Protein Bar

Lunch: Chicken burrito bowl with shredded chicken, black beans, lettuce, tomatoes, guacamole, and salsa

Snack: Jack Links Buffalo Style chicken nugget jerky (had to get gas station food before a 6:00pm appointment)

Snack: Almonds and red wine :)

I get red wine because I completed a 20 minute kickboxing workout... Yea Me!

I met with my therapist tonight, and it was wonderful as usual. She really helps me get clarity on issues. Of course, my heart still has to heal in its own time and its own way, but at least I understand that I made the right decision given the circumstances.

So I tackled SPIRITUAL, PHYSICAL, and EMOTIONAL again today. And it feels good!

No comments: