Saturday, March 30, 2013

Wagons

Yep, I fell off a few.

Since I got sick last Sunday, I have not exercised. I'm still trying to get this cold out of my lungs.

No meditations this week. And I miss it, so time to forget about catching up and just pick it back up where it is now.

I have eaten to my desire the last two days. Nothing crazy, but certainly not at weight loss levels.

But it is all okay. I am feeling happy!

Yes, the new car (did I say ZOOM ZOOM yet???) is making me feel extra special, but it is more than that. I feel like I have surfaced from the depression that overwhelmed me since I became single again. I still have my moments... even had a few today... but they pass.

Truth be told, I went on a date tonight. And I had a great time!!! We talked and talked and talked, and could have talked for hours more. I left with a big smile. I'm smiling just thinking about it. Not sure that it can ever become serious because he is deathly allergic to cats while I have five cats that are a huge part of my world, but I really enjoy his company. I did not expect to be able to do this so soon, but I did and we shall see what happens. Life is funny like that.

Tomorrow is Easter, and then Monday I am back to real life and my routine again. I made some good Easter basket choices for DD by buying small packs of treats for her instead of the big bags that I know would end up in MY belly because they are my favorites. I also leaned towards the toy area instead of candy. I want to move downward on that scale!!!

To all who celebrate, I wish you a Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Delane said...

We all do. Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get back to it. Only thing to do really.