Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Whew

Tonight I had a tough (but good) session with my therapist. We explored loss and grieving, even when it is for something not quite right. A loss is still a loss, and the stages of grief still have their way with us.
Food wise, all was good. I am listening to a podcast called Cut the Fat, and it is giving me a lot to think about. I am in the "taking in information" stage right now, and am loving these podcasts.

I am a day behind on my meditations, but had a great one on the ride home. Too good since I almost fell asleep on the train!

Other than that, I woke up at 5:30am to get 23 minutes on the treadmill before hitting the shower for work. And now I am off to bed!

I am optimistic that tomorrow will be another good day despite the fact that I have a friend taking ex BF's things back to his house tomorrow night. I will grieve and then move on. Smudge stick in hand. Time to get the negative energy out and let the light back in.

No comments: