Friday, August 30, 2013

Finishing Up The Week

In our last episode, I started Weight Watchers again....  And now it has been almost a week that I have been back on plan. :-)

I will be weighing in for the first time in a loooong time on Sunday. That means I will have no idea how many pounds I lost first week on the program.  Frankly, I don't care because I feel like I am on the path again.  I have counted all of my food and drink.  I have logged 11 APs in 5 days.  I have started walking again at lunch.  All good things.

I have not eliminated entire food group.  I have not gone crazy with excessive exercise.  I have not gone hungry.  So the week has been enjoyable, and it even included wine and a pool party at my house for my family!  Win!!!

I do have a weight goal for myself by year's end, but it is not extreme. My long term weight goal is to find my happy weight spot by next summer. The high end of the WW range for me is too much for my comfort (174), but the low end feels pretty unsustainable with my habits. I am thinking that 155 is a solid target for now; I was 154 when I met my ex, and felt pretty good there.

So, for now, 155 by next summer is my goal. Onward and downward!!!

No comments: