Sunday, September 8, 2013

6.6

I weighted in for the second time this morning at my Weight Watchers meeting.  I made peace with my initial weigh in last week when I restarted, and focused on staying within my points and getting in a mile walk at lunchtime whenever possible... Baby Steps.

I did pretty well with my food, although the bottle of hard pear cider that I drank last night brought me five points over my allowance for the week (including my Activity Points). But my pants felt looser in the waist, and I felt less bloated in general, so I was feeling pretty good that I would see a loss. I was hoping to lose 3.3 pounds to bring me down a decade.

I stepped on the scale and started talking to my leader about my week, before I even looked at my results. Then I looked: Down 6.6 pounds. Wow!  I even said "Wow!" and then showed her the results, and she said "Wow... But results not typical!!!"

After all of these years I know that the bloat comes off during these early weeks, but it sure gave me the motivation to choose wisely today when I went out with friends to watch the Bears opener.

It feels good to be back on track. I want to make Lifetime this time. :-)

No comments: