On this Thanksgiving morning, I am counting my blessing. They are so numerous!
- My healthy, intelligent, and beautiful child, who is the light of my life and the result of a hard-won battle to have a child.
- My family, whom I love very much and can always count on when I need them.
- My health. This had not always been true, so I appreciate every healthy day.
- Good friends. True friends. Quality people in my life.
- My kitties, because they bring me happiness, comfort, and unconditional love every single day.
- My job, because it affords me the opportunity to use my brain and challenge myself in addition to supporting my family in a comfortable manner.
- My beautiful home, which is safe and warm and has all of the creature comforts that we desire. Even if my neighbors are louder than I would like.
I feel content watching the parade with my daughter this morning. And that is another blessing.
Wishing everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving!