Wednesday, June 18, 2014

7 of 10

I have worked out 7 of the last 10 days, and my body is tired.  Thus I made today a day of rest, and it feels good physically although I want to try out my new gadget.


I am using the Arc Trainer quite a bit and have been kicking my heart rate up pretty high, so I got myself one of these in order to monitor it a bit better and stay in the range where I want to be for fat burning.  And I can't wait to use it!

I have a streak going with my eating and drinking: I only drink when I am with the BF or out with friends, and I only indulge (in a restrained fashion) when I drink, so my weekdays are healthy and low cal a la the 17 Day Diet Plan. This is the third time I have followed it, and it makes my craving virtually disappear.

My meals are pretty routine: Greek yogurt  with berries for breakfast, big salad with grilled chicken for lunch, baked fish and veggies for dinner, and hard boiled eggs for a snack.  Other meals on nights out, and lots of water and tea in between it all.  It feels good.

Tomorrow night is my night out with the BF, and I am looking forward to some wine and a special meal.  He is a big support in my quest for a healthier weight and body composition, and thus I am hoping for a special yet goal-friendly meal together!

Once I get to try the new HRM, I'll let you know what I think. Until then, onward and downward (on the scale)!

No comments: