Friday, June 27, 2014

Weekly Weigh In

After a solid week of daily workouts (minimum 25 minutes/maximum 60 minutes), I was down 4.8 pounds this morning. A kick start that gives me incentive to make it another solid week.

I went out with friends last night for a delicious dinner, complete with wine, and still had a great loss.  I can make it all work when I focus. I know that my big down fall is sugar. When I eat it I want more and more, and the downward spiral begins, often leading to a binge. Now that I have stayed away from it for almost three weeks, it is so much easier for me to just say no beforehand and walk away.

Off to my typical Greek yogurt and berries, hard boiled eggs, and salad with grilled chicken day. Tonight is date night with the BF, so I'll be saving up some calories and squeezing in a lunchtime workout at the Fitness Center in my office to prepare for it

Here's to another great week!

1 comment:

Al's CL Reviews said...

Congrats on the big loss, the hard work, and staying sugar free!