Saturday, August 9, 2014

Courtesy Weigh-In

I attended a Saturday morning Weight Watchers meeting with my friend today but, since my first meeting was last Sunday and this still technically part of the same WW week, my weigh-in could not be logged into my account and was considered a 'courtesy' to see how I was doing this week since I cannot make tomorrow morning's meeting. Fine by me, since it showed a 7.8 pound loss since last weekend! 

That's big, but my first week always tends to be a largish loss. Results Not Typical, I know, and there was definitely some water weight there since AF started  this week. But it was still motivating to see the drop and know that the Simply Filling plan is both a good fit with my food habits AND showing results for my body.

I am going to stick with it for another week because this one felt good.