Monday, August 25, 2014

Three Weeks In

As I knew it would, my weight loss slooooooowed down this week and I was only down 0.4 pounds. Which is actually fine since I was out Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and finished up Sunday with wine at my BFs house. My loss thus far is 11.8 pounds in 3 weeks, which is a great start.

And then there was today. My daughter starts 7th Grade tomorrow, and we historically have a day of fun on the last day of summer vacation. This year she chose lunch at The Cheesecake Factory because she is currently obsessed with Oreo cookie cheesecake. I decided that I wanted to eat cheesecake, too, so I skipped breakfast (which I never do) and ordered what I wanted at lunch. The Skinnylicious Chopped Salad was delicious, as was the slice of Dulce de Leche Caramel cheesecake. Truth be told, though, I started to feel unwell by the time I was finishing the slice. I am not used to all of that sugar and fat, and I felt pretty gross and needed a nap after it.

That meal alone was 5 points over my daily point target. Wow. And this I will be having tea for dinner lol.

I love the fact that I could turn to counting points instead of Simply Filling for the day, which I did, and that I could make that food decision today with no guilt.

It's time for me to step it up on the exercise front now, so that is my goal for next week.

No comments: