Saturday, April 18, 2015

Where to Start?

I don't even know where to start. Both in recapping the last six months or with my path back to health.

A huge management change at work last  November made it the wrong place for me to be. Commence job search! I do not like the search, so that pretty much consisted of applying to 10 jobs in the area. No good fits. So I kept going with my current job, trying to make the best out of it while avoiding my new supervisor as best I could... and then an amazing job found me!

A very good friend and previous co-worker saw a job posting for her company (which is one of my top two companies I want to work for in Illinois), and it was like a dream. An offer in my hand less than two weeks after they first contacted me, and resignation a week later. I start my new job on 4/27 and could not be more excited! Some of my team is in the UK, so I am heading over there for a face-to-face meeting in early June.

Things with the BF are fantastic. After over a year together, he told me that he loved me for the first time. 😍

The weight issue is an issue for sure. I feel so uncomfortable in my own body. Things went downhill with my eating around Thanksgiving and have not improved. No amount of spinning or running can mitigate binge eating. I am trying to find a way to stop the cycle again.

Again, so much change, both great and not so great. I need to make some more changes to feel good about myself again.

No comments: