Wednesday, June 3, 2015

WW at W

My new job comes with many health-related perks. They are sponsoring a Weight Loss Challenge that goes from 6/8 to 10/2, with prizes for this that lose 5% (Fitbit), 10% ($100), 15% ($250), and the top male and female loser by percentage ($500).

Additionally, they are offering June free at our gorgeous fitness center, and you can earn July free if you work out 4 times in June, August free if you work out 6 times in July, and September free if you work out 8 times in August.

Top that off with 100% reimbursement for WW at Work if you attend 15 of the 17 meeting in the series.

I signed up for all three! And I have been refocused ever since my weigh-in for the Weight Loss Challenge last Monday (UGLY).

Combine that with a gorgeous Cafeteria that has a focus on healthy food and integrated with My Fitness Pal, and I feel renewed in my quest for fitness and healthy weight.

No comments: